• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

18 minutes ago, Rico said:

Both.  Republicans have had a latino problem for some time now.  Instead of addressing it, they have gone "full retard" on the issue and will lose senate/house seats because of it.

So how will this manifest itself? 

Lose the House?  If so, by how much?  Lose the Senate?  If so, by how much?

19 minutes ago, Rico said:

Both.  Republicans have had a latino problem for some time now.  Instead of addressing it, they have gone "full retard" on the issue and will lose senate/house seats because of it.

This is absolutely true.

I don't think that Republic

Just now, Geoff said:

So how will this manifest itself? 

Lose the House?  If so, by how much?  Lose the Senate?  If so, by how much?

I don't think it will cause them to lose much this year, but I do believe a Trump presidency would hasten the trend here in Texas towards being purple and eventually blue. The demographics here are changing. If the Republicans lose this state and its 38 heretofore guaranteed electoral votes, it could eventually be crippling. Trump may end up helping to mobilize a sleeping giant of a voting bloc here. I'm not so sure that many have considered the potential long term national consequences of a Texas shift. It might be a big deal. With that said, Texas Latinos as a group do skew more conservative than Latinos do elsewhere.

Additionally, lol Baylor. They're getting owned.

29 minutes ago, Rico said:

They will likely hold strong in the House.  They have gerrymandered the process so that they can't lose.

The Senate is a toss up.  PA, WI, NV, NC, NH could flip blue.

They could flip to blue?  I thought it was going to be a bloodbath. 

Come on, man!  Stick with the bold prediction! 

17 hours ago, Rico said:

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/arizona-early-voting-results-election-2016-turnout-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-hispanic-latino-black-white-down-up/

About 1.4 million Arizonans have voted early, and according to AZCentral, the Arizona Democratic party is reporting that about 12 percent of those ballots came from Hispanic voters. This is nearly double the turnout of 2012, when by this point, six percent of the ballots cast early came from Hispanics.

Hillary does really well with uneducated brown people.

4 minutes ago, Geoff said:

So they're both doing well with their particular sect of uneducated voters, but Hillary has the slight edge overall.  

Election 2016.

25 minutes ago, Rico said:

This just in, apparently the Clinton foundation may have laundered some money with the help of a Nigerian Prince.  The FBI has announced it will be looking into this matter further.

Wait I received an email from a Nigerian prince asking for my account number to wire some funds they needed to move to the US. 

:572ac679b8023_sticker375x360: