• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bad Parking

Not sure if this is real, but it's still funny. If it is real, you have to wonder who gets upset enough by this to hang out in a parking lot and threaten people?

Seemed staged.

i've gotten angry and wanted to tell somebody off for parking like an idiot, but i've never gone through with it. not worth it. 

That's why you wait till they go into the store, then key their car.

First of all, no reason to pick on this guy, there's like, a dozen other parking stalls clearly visible in the video.

i've gotten angry and wanted to tell somebody off for parking like an idiot, but i've never gone through with it. not worth it. 

ditto, but i'm afraid i'll run in to the one lunatic that isn't afraid to go down swinging.

Pussies!

I go off on people from time to time whether it's throwing their litter back at their car telling them the ground "isn't your trash can," I'll run into them because they're staring at their phone while they're walking and not paying attention, or I'll tell some stupid teenagers to shut their yaps if they're swearing up a storm while there's little kids around. Men who act like vaginas and don't say anything are the reason this country is full of glorified pussies. People  look the other way or act like something isn't happening because they're "afraid they're going to get shot." What? I'm not saying I'm all for getting into a fist fight or getting shot, but give me a break, it's not going to stop me from giving my 2cents to some unsuspecting dickwads every once in a while. If they're gonna pull out a gun or want to fight, I'd probably walk away. But I'd still feel better saying something than not saying anything at all.

Folks who act like shit*y members of society do it just because they think everyone is going to look the other way or not say anything because they're too afraid. All this does is perpetuate their poor behavior, and I for one, will not stand for it.

You'd be surprised how much support you get from observing bystanders when you actually speak up and do something.