• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chris Cotillo: Angels and Padres after Daniel Nava

jsnpritchett

Dont go to games. Dont watch on TV, dont buy mlb.tv, dont buy angels merchandise

He gets a cut of all of that

That is your prerogative. Well according to you it wasn't really your money either since last year you "watched less than ten games after the All Star Break". Oh and the Angels Merchandise just like all merchandise gets split up between all thirty teams, so don't buy a Cubs hate either.

Dont go to games. Dont watch on TV, dont buy mlb.tv, dont buy angels merchandise

He gets a cut of all of that

I would think all of that would happen naturally if the Angels stink up the field. You personally wouldn't have to go out of your way.

All this uproar because we haven't signed a big name free agent yet. Lol

I luv you guys ... but please grow up a little.

I am sure if we do sign a quality left fielder people will come off the ledge, but if Arte is sincere then it is very confusing especially with the other moves they have made this off-season and as recent as a week ago. If you are trying to avoid the luxury tax and improve your team then you don't trade a 24 year old reliever for Escobar, instead you roll with Cowart or Kubitza and save a few million.

I am sure if we do sign a quality left fielder people will come off the ledge, but if Arte is sincere then it is very confusing especially with the other moves they have made this off-season and as recent as a week ago. If you are trying to avoid the luxury tax and improve your team then you don't trade a 24 year old reliever for Escobar, instead you roll with Cowart or Kubitza and save a few million.

You're under the assumption that Arte is throwing the towel in this season. Which is far from the truth. Spending $$$ on a big name free agent will limit the team spending on other areas of need.

The plan is to get OBP guys in front of our big bats and maybe put some speed on the bases ... small ball Sosh style. Eppler has done a good job building a bench. There is still a ways to go before he's done. I think everyone is reading into his moves to fast.

The team you go into ST with isn't necessarily the team you finish with. Good money management is necessary to spend on needs throughout the season.

I'm still holding out hope for Howie's return. Screw the draft pick!

Let em go out on the ledge. It's fun to watch.

Edited by arch stanton

My guess is that we will be "rolling with' Cowart and/or Kubitza, and Escobar will be mainly used at 2B.

You're under the assumption that Arte is throwing the towel in this season. Which is far from the truth. Spending $$$ on a big name free agent will limit the team spending on other areas of need.

The plan is to get OBP guys in front of our big bats and maybe put some speed on the bases ... small ball Sosh style. Eppler has done a good job building a bench. There is still a ways to go before he's done. I think everyone is reading into his moves to fast.

The team you go into ST with isn't necessarily the team you finish with. Good money management is necessary to spend on needs throughout the season.

I'm still holding out hope for Howie's return. Screw the draft pick!

bringing howie back would put us over the luxury tax.  why would we do that for minimal gain.  

They need pop in LF desperately. Everything else gets a little less bad if you have a few high quality players. But remember when Beltre really wanted to sign here and they were desperate for a 3B but they refused to spend. That bit them in the ass huge. They still haven't learned the lesson that you can't win with a bunch of glaring holes in your starters.

My guess is that we will be "rolling with' Cowart and/or Kubitza, and Escobar will be mainly used at 2B.

If Escobar plays 2b, I would think they might re-sign Freese....with the White Sox getting Frazier, not sure Freese has much of a market.....

Edited by DMVol