• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

getting a windows phone was a mistake

So about 3 or 4 months ago I cancelled my Sprint service due to their terrible 4g coverage and signed up for a new 2 year contract on my parents shared plan. Basically paying half the cost monthly for better service, loved that. The problem is that I was very intrigued by the wp8 OS, I did extensive research on it and the development of the app market was supposed to get waaaay more support than it has. They just recently released Pandora even though this OS has been out since, like, October. Still doesn't even have instagram. Not to mention the actual functionality of all the current apps is lacking in a big way. So now it seems I'm pretty much screwed, I've been looking at the galaxy s4 intently but it seems that I won't be able to get it unless I pay full retail price for it, which is probably gonna be like 700 bucks. Other than that I'm stuck with this piece of junk Lumia 822 for another year and a half.

I hate cell phones sometimes.

Maybe check out the used market.  Might not be able to get a galaxy s4, but still might be able to get a good one.  

Also, look into seeing what you can get for your phone used.  Maybe the difference between how much you can get for you phone and a used/refurbished phone is something you could live with.