• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Paris

I'm more worried about the millions of cargo ships that arrive at our ports every year (only about 10% of which are inspected) than I am about 100k Syrian refugees.

We need to own this problem that the war in Iraq is in large part responsible for creating.

yeah, no doubt mark, rhe iraq was created twst tube so to speak for ISIS to be created. But the arab spring would have happened regardless.

One way or another, decades of oppression and extremists religion that was allowed to go unchecked created a huge, huge amount of crazed militants. And they arent going away, probably ever.

The refugee situation obviously offers a fertile ground to implant bad people with bad intentions. But i think the biggest threat to europe is home grown. Ive been reading a few who were behind this are french nationals. Im sure there are 1000s more just like them spread throughout europe. So, so many of the mosques have been preaching jihad forever, and young, impressionable youngsters have been eating it up. And i know europe has sent hundreds of youngsters over to syria (their choice obviously, not the govt)

A good book if anyone is interested is " perfect soldiers". Breaks down the 9/11 hijackers, who they were and how it all came together. The simplicity of it will blow you away, and scare you about how likely it is to repeat. Maybe not as grand as hijackimg planes and flying them into buildings. But this weekend showed you dont need anything that sophisticated to make the same statement.

This has popped up a few times on my Facebook feed:

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-14%20at%202.58.3

Just what France needs.  A country that can't get its own shit together is gonna strap on a huge AK and save them.  You know, the same country that 10 years ago was excited about changing the name of French fries to Freedom fries.  

And then there's this one:

uncle-sam-consoling-lady-liberty.jpg

Once again, America (**** yeah!) is gonna save the day.  This actually looks like Sam is about to drop an elbow right in her back and add to her distress.

FRENCH CITIZEN SALAH ABDESLAM, believed to be directly involved in Friday's Islamic terror attack in Paris that killed at least 129 and injured more than 350, is being hunted by authorities, French security officials said Sunday, after authorities identified Ismael Omar Mostefai as one of the suicide bombers responsible for the carnage.

-1_20151115_124004.jpg

FRENCH CITIZEN SALAH ABDESLAM, believed to be directly involved in Friday's Islamic terror attack in Paris that killed at least 129 and injured more than 350, is being hunted by authorities, French security officials said Sunday, after authorities identified Ismael Omar Mostefai as one of the suicide bombers responsible for the carnage.

-1_20151115_124004.jpg

So it was a French citizen.

Not a refugee.

It doesn't really matter if there were refugees involved in the Paris attack or not.  It's a clear security risk.

http://news.yahoo.com/passport-found-paris-bomber-came-via-lax-migrant-155800178.html

Focus on passport in Paris highlights lack of migrant checks

The focus on a Syrian passport found near the Paris attacks highlights an uncomfortable reality: European authorities are completing few checks on the hundreds of thousands of people moving across their territory fleeing war and poverty.

It doesn't really matter if there were refugees involved in the Paris attack or not. It's a clear security risk.

http://news.yahoo.com/passport-found-paris-bomber-came-via-lax-migrant-155800178.html

Focus on passport in Paris highlights lack of migrant checks

The focus on a Syrian passport found near the Paris attacks highlights an uncomfortable reality: European authorities are completing few checks on the hundreds of thousands of people moving across their territory fleeing war and poverty.

"We found a Syrian passport in the general area, it MUST have been them!!"

This has popped up a few times on my Facebook feed:

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-14%20at%202.58.3

Just what France needs. A country that can't get its own shit together is gonna strap on a huge AK and save them. You know, the same country that 10 years ago was excited about changing the name of French fries to Freedom fries.

And then there's this one:

uncle-sam-consoling-lady-liberty.jpg

Once again, America (**** yeah!) is gonna save the day. This actually looks like Sam is about to drop an elbow right in her back and add to her distress.

I hate people

I hate idiots that think the US is going to come to the rescue with an AK. Especially ones that actually were in the military and can't see the difference between a Russian AK and a US Colt M4.

Juan is right, lefties have gone so Marxist they can't see the world outside of their communist ideologies and imagery.

:-p