• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Check yourself, single white dudes

I laughed at Jay's post, it was funny. He got a like.

I mentioned Jay being Juan yesterday so no need to mention it today.

It's like Clark Kent and Superman. Juan is the guy who think he's smart and tries to make intelligent points, then he logs off and logs in to Jay's login where he calls people retards and directly makes fun of lefties. It's genius really.

You're forgetting the 'Jay' character also posts about baseball.

What is funny is she tags the end with, that is what you do in a relationship and this is her third attempt to get it right. She has no ****ing clue.

If I were going on a date with this chick and googled her head of time, coming across this article. I'd run. 

You crackers, I mean white people, I mean caucasians are complicated.

White people are easy, we like Taco Bell and mayonaise but when you add in hispanic the majority are classified as white or caucasian. That is why it is difficult to take this chick seriously when she is actually dating someone of a different culture, not a race.

You're forgetting the 'Jay' character also posts about baseball.

I do commend you for that Jay, it is what the site is for.  Hard for me to post there over the years due to the glut of experts in the field.  We only have one here in this forum. 

I likely would do ok there if I started a thread "Is Scioscia a Marxist or Transgender." After all who knows his political leanings or where he wants to shower after a game. 

This chick dates Mexicans either because of some weird white shame, she's trying to piss her father off or it makes her feel cool/progressive.

Here's something interesting for you white guys. Mexican girls from Mexico love white dudes. They think they're more calm and nicer. Hispanics from Hispanic countries also tend to value lighter skin more than Americans do. If you notice the Mexican soap operas (and if you're straight, you should), almost everybody is white in a country where only a small percentage are. Mexican girls raised in the US don't like white guys as much. 

To the subject at hand:

-Free market thought use Adam Smith and a few famous economists as their source. A few use Ayn Rand. You can't understand them fully without being familiar with those works. Leftists like Foucault. Obama has mentioned him as an influence. 

-A stupid philosophy can ruin an otherwise smart person. That may be what happened to the author of the article. What kind of relationship is going to last if each person is constantly checking to see who has an unjust amount of power or who's oppressing whom?

Edited by Juan Savage

If I were going on a date with this chick and googled her head of time, coming across this article. I'd run. 

this is the first paragraph under #1:

As a feminist and a woman, I could never be in a relationship with someone who didn’t feel comfortable talking about patriarchy. In fact, I often joke that my go-to first-date question is “What’s your working definition of ‘oppression?’”

if that's the attitude you single guys are encountering on a regular basis, i understand better why you're still single. man, this chick just screams high maintainance.

Here's something interesting for you white guys. Mexican girls from Mexico love white dudes. They think they're more calm and nicer. Hispanics from Hispanic countries also tend to value lighter skin more than Americans do. If you notice the Mexican soap operas (and if you're straight, you should), almost everybody is white in a country where only a small percentage are. Mexican girls raised in the US don't like white guys as much. 

and that's exactly why Gloria married Jay Pritchett.

Well the dudes that would date her would have to be completely spineless.  

Getting laid is important but a woman with an attitude like this should not be able to even find ANY guy to tolerate her.  The fact that she can is disappointing.

C'mon dudes, have a little self respect.   Jack off or f*ck hookers, but don't let an uppity bitch like this push you around just so you can get a little tang.

Most of these people grow out of it. I used to believe the same crap in college.