• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Worst movies youve ever seen

Didn't we already have a thread like this before?

Anyhow, I can't even remember the name, but it was some stupid Syfy movie about a special ops team going after terrorists.  During their mission, they encounter dinosaurs, specifically, Raptors and a T-Rex.  Not only was the plot and dialogue a joke, but the special effects were men dressed in rubber Raptor suits and a rubber oversized T-Rex that jiggled, but didn't really move.  It was pathetic, but it did make me laugh.

Another one that is a spoof horror movie that has become a cult classic is "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes."  I know that it was suppose to be a comedy, but I didn't find it funny at all.  It simply was too stupid for my taste.  It's been over 30 years since I've seen this movie, but I've vowed never to see it again.

Your first two are definitely cringe-worthy, I will add:

Leonard Part 6

Howard the Duck

Major League: Back to the Minors

Smart People

Mars Attacks!

Honeymoon in Vegas

Rawhead Rex

Anything Police Academy after the third one (and PA 3 was marginal)

I'm sure I will think of others.

Here's another one that I ended up sitting through for reasons that, until this day, I can't fully comprehend. I almost shit myself when I saw that it was directed by John Singleton. Here's the synopsis:

For as long as he can remember, Nathan Harper (Taylor Lautner) has had the uneasy feeling that he's living someone else's life. When he stumbles upon an image of himself as a little boy on a missing persons website, all of Nathan's darkest fears come true: he realizes his parents are not his own and his life is a lie, carefully fabricated to hide something more mysterious and dangerous than he could have ever imagined. Just as he begins to piece together his true identity, Nathan is targeted by a team of trained killers, forcing him on the run with the only person he can trust, his neighbor, Karen (Lily Collins). Every second counts as Nathan and Karen race to evade an army of assassins and federal operatives. But as his opponents close in, Nathan realizes that the only way he'll survive and solve the mystery of his elusive biological father is to stop running and take matters into his own hands.

Abduction.jpg

I generally tend to stay away from shitty movies. If there is a hint of suckle I'll just pass.

That said, I tend to grab terribly shitty movies from Red Box that i don't know about but have dope looking movie covers.

For recent movies....

Mad Max sucked (flame on kids, but a 2 hour car chase in the desert is boring as ****)

Ted 2 (terrible).....speaking of which, that million ways to die in the west movie was garbage

Was your highness the one with danny mcbride and james franco? And yeah, million ways to die made me laugh too. I think because everyone told me how bad it sucked so i didnt expect anything.

Vegas, good lost, but i liked mars attacks. Yeah, its a dumb movie, but had some funny parts.

Good pull on leonard part 6. Ill add ghost dad.

Attack of the killer tomatoes was probably outdone by killer clowns from outer space

Dude, Honeymoon in Vegas is awesome. Sarah Jessica Parker is the only thing shitty in that movie. I'd almost go as far as to call it a classic.

A couple Brandon mentioned that I enjoyed were Ted 2 and A Million Ways to Die in the West. I could see how some people wouldn't like them, but I like stupid shit like that.

One that may get mentioned that I was like WTF the first time I watched it but now makes me laugh is Your Highness. I suppose that may be because I saw it sober in the theatres the first time and since then, not so much.

The first Ted was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. The second was just a money grab and kind of did what The Hangover did with piggybacking jokes from the first.

I found nothing redeeming about the second movie mentioned and I was drunk. But I'll be honest, I find shit like Family Guy retarded.

The first Ted was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. The second was just a money grab and kind of did what The Hangover did with piggybacking jokes from the first.

I found nothing redeeming about the second movie mentioned and I was drunk. But I'll be honest, I find shit like Family Guy retarded.

yeah, to me, the hangover is pretty overrated. And the sequels were just rehashing the first one.

And i liked thin red line...