• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Angels claim OF Todd Cunningham from Braves

The Angels claimed outfielder Todd Cunningham on waivers from the Atlanta Braves, the first roster move since new general manager Billy Eppler took over the club on Monday.Cunningham, 26, hit .223 with a .277 on-base percentage in 101 plate...

View the full article

too old, and with bad numbers. if this guy doesn't have any history of success, why bother with him? 

How do you configure a starting rotation where one of the pitchers only starts at home?

Do you use call up a AAA starter when you are on the road and send down one of your bench guys?

I just don't see how a team could configure their lineup to make that happen.

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/just-a-bit-outside/story/los-angeles-angels-jered-weaver-let-s-optimize-a-pitching-schedule-031315

This came out at the start of last year; it was a schedule determined to get Weaver a majority of his starts at home. Last year I thought it was an impossibility, but Weaver seemed so aware of his struggles this year, even remarking about them sarcastically, that I could actually see him considering a plan like this is the FO presented it to him.

Edited by totdprods

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/just-a-bit-outside/story/los-angeles-angels-jered-weaver-let-s-optimize-a-pitching-schedule-031315

This came out at the start of last year; it was a schedule determined to get Weaver a majority of his starts at home. Last year I thought it was an impossibility, but Weaver seemed so aware of his struggles this year, even remarking about them sarcastically, that I could actually see him considering a plan like this is the FO presented it to him.

So he would still start on the road,just not as often. A big difference from stating that he would only start at home.

Well then who am I to blame for these type of signings? Certainly not Arte or Scioscia. That leaves either Josh Hamilton, Jeff Mathis, or our GM.

We must have a focused blame rubric to help us cope with disappointment!

Blame the real GM: Sosh (lol)