• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Homeland

Tank

anyone watch the season premiere on sunday? it moved pretty slowly. it's well done, but i'm losing interest because it's not nearly as compelling as years past.

i miss brody and wish they wouldn't have killed him off. i don't really find myself rooting for carrie very much.

Losing interest after one episode?  Short attention span.

I'm just a fan of the show.  Saul, Quinn, and Carrie are all great characters.

I loved it when Carrie told Saul, "I just want to do good work" and Saul replied, "well you're not, you're being stupid and naive."

The woman who wants to post the classified document is one of those bitter libs with a chip on her shoulder, classic.

Losing interest after one episode?  Short attention span.

I'm just a fan of the show.  Saul, Quinn, and Carrie are all great characters.

I loved it when Carrie told Saul, "I just want to do good work" and Saul replied, "well you're not, you're being stupid and naive."

The woman who wants to post the classified document is one of those bitter libs with a chip on her shoulder, classic.

Yeah, I think the first show is setting up the season well.

The bad feelings Saul has for Carrie is interesting.

I liked the scene where Saul is leaving the meeting after being told by the German bureaucrat that they were ending their joint spying program with the CIA after the leak of the classified docs.  Saul then tells the Berlin CIA chief that he doesn't like the new Germans because they don't fight like the old Germans.  

i didn't watch last season.

it wasn't because brodie died, either. there was nowhere else for that story arc to go, or for his family, either. if anything, they dragged it out too long.

the writing just wasn't very good anymore.

last season was ****ing great man. Really showed why it is so much better than 24 ever was.

Homeland gets a little payback from graffiti artists used on the set.

The trio decided instead to use the opportunity to air their criticisms of the show, adding graffiti stating: “Homeland is NOT a series”, “The situation is not to be trusted” and “This show does not represent the views of the artists.”

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/oct/15/homeland-is-racist-artists-subversive-graffiti-tv-show

carrie has been really annoying this season.

Interesting ending in episode 3 though.

yeah, that was interesting. it was good to see some action last night, if only at the end.

the content is good this season, but man it's moving slowly.

I can't believe you guys are actually watching this show. It was becoming laughably bad after season 2; I couldn't imagine watching it after 3.

what similar shows that are currently running do you watch? Edited by Poozy

what similar shows that are currently running do you watch?

Similar shows? You mean like dramas or unrealistic/unintentionally-campy-spy-thrillers?

If it's the former then:

Rectify, The Knick, Fargo, Better Call Saul, Game of Thrones, and that's about it for current shows.

Anyways, I didn't mean to shit up the thread. Carry on. 

Edited by failos

^^^^

don't disagree with you. it's become a show of mostly dialogue and little action. i want to see more action. hopefully it'll happen in the next few episodes.

I think the dialogue and buildup is what makes the show great.

The problem is when they throw in filler content that no one cares about to appease a more diverse demo. In previous seasons it was brodies family and now it's Carries family.

I don't care about Carries son and relationship.

While her mental condition is interesting, I don't need it constantly thrown at me throughout the entire season.

Saul is always entertaining to me. The only time he wasn't is when, unsurprisngly, they focused on his relationship with that indian chick.