• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ken Rosenthal is terrible!

Nowani

"I didn't mind Karros today, I thought he was complementary of the Angels."

Karros was good today? He analysis was that every Angels hitter got lucky except Harris fought off pitches, and Trout hit it hard. Then he wouldnt let it go for the next 8 innings. Can't stand the guy, and the east coast dweeb was talking about the beach balls for the whole game. HAHAHAHAHAH FUNNY.

"I didn't mind Karros today, I thought he was complementary of the Angels."

Karros was good today? He analysis was that every Angels hitter got lucky except Harris fought off pitches, and Trout hit it hard. Then he wouldnt let it go for the next 8 innings. Can't stand the guy, and the east coast dweeb was talking about the beach balls for the whole game. HAHAHAHAHAH FUNNY.

Well, he was pretty much right as far as that first inning goes. There was a lot of luck in that first inning, of course it helps that the Tigers infield defense blows.

However you are incorrect when you state everyone got lucky except Harris. He also said that Kendrick hit it hard and semi-praised Trumbo as well.

Each time a Detriot hitter got into the batter's box the Fox Commentators were spewing their love for each of them and talked immensely about how great they were.  Regarding the Angels hitters..."they just got lucky today," and that was pretty much it.

I'll take the 10 to ZIP "luck" all freaking year long...idiots!

So sick of the treatment of East Coast teams vs. West Coast teams when it is a National broadcast.  Makes me sick.

Great job Halo boys...keep it up!  

Go Halos!!!

Each time a Detriot hitter got into the batter's box the Fox Commentators were spewing their love for each of them and talked immensely about how great they were.  Regarding the Angels hitters..."they just got lucky today," and that was pretty much it.

So sick of the treatment of East Coast teams vs. West Coast teams when it is a National broadcast.  Makes me sick.

Go Halos!!!

You must have been watching a different broadcast than everyone else.

Go Halos!!!

Detroit is a Mid West team.

Yeah, he was pretty boring.  Hey, Miguel Cabrera is 30, and he had a party where they ate goat, and did some bi-lingual singing.  Very interesting and pertinent to the game of baseball.

Yes and he preceded the story with a comment about how the Detroit Players have all been talking about this party they went to last night for Miguel. After he said that I expected him to say something about a car full of women and a horse-trailer showing up at this house in Anaheim. What a let down the next 30 seconds was.

Yes and he preceded the story with a comment about how the Detroit Players have all been talking about this party they went to last night for Miguel. After he said that I expected him to say something about a car full of women and a horse-trailer showing up at this house in Anaheim. What a let down the next 30 seconds was.

Were you guys even listening? They said it was Joaquin Benoit. Phyz and Hud used to tell similar stories about Vladimir Guererro all the time.