• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ken Rosenthal is terrible!

Nowani

When rose that was asked his opinion about his preseason picks he started every answer with " I don't know". I am not sure" or its hard to say. Then proceeded to say the angels should make the playoffs but picked 5 other teams. He is an insider but never gets the scoop. Watch him later this summer as we approach the trade deadline he will seem to just make shit up.

I'm just glad they broadcast Mr. Diamond singing"Sweet Caroline". 

I almost thought they wouldn't, but thankfully I was reminded every inning that it would be broadcast.

I never thought I would want to hear Gubi's voice. It was funny that Victor Rojas had to text the announcers that this was this first time this season an Angel starter made it to the 7th inning. Great job Fox National!

Maybe its just me, but I get kind of bored on the local broadcasts, especially with Gubicza predicting a double play every time there's a runner on first or that some player can take the lead "with one swing of the bat". His schtick gets kinda old. Justin Kutcher was definitely not impressive at all with so many careless mistakes, but I prefer national broadcasts to hear a different take. I thought Thom Brennaman and Tom Verducci did a good job a couple weeks ago.