• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The worst world champions of all time

halobob

Yeah, why not. Again, baseball doesn't make sense sometimes. Some of our strongest teams on paper got swept in the first round. It's got to even out sometime. Right?...

Yep. I've always believed the playoffs are a crapshoot and who wins the world series is usually whoever gets hot near the end. The Angels can easily get hot and carry it into the playoffs.

Tonight's game was great, despite the growing SP concerns for this team. 

The fan in me wants to believe in this team especially since they can be so streaky.

Last year they peaked too soon and slumped right before the playoffs–so, what if they peak towards the end of the season this year and surge through the playoffs? Slim chance, but stranger things have happened. 

The 2006 Cardinals were by far the worst hunk of shit ever to 1- make the playoffs and 2- win the whole damn thing. **** that team.

Was just glancing over that team after reading your post, Yadier Molina and his .214 avg lol they started off the year with two separate 8 game losing streaks and another 7 game losing streak, that's 23 losses right there... I remember how awful Preston Wilson was, any team with that guy on their postseason roster is not very good.

Edited by AngelintheTroutfield