• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The story of twins.com

My name is Jeff. In about 1999 or 2000 i went to Jeff.com just to see what it was and presumably who the first Jeff in cyberspace was. The website was rally lame and was just a guy with a jeep and his dogs. I would go by and check out out every once in awhile to see if it improved. He didn't update it in like 10 years. But recently (I think the last 5 years) he's made it even lamer and removed all his dog pics. I always wondered about that guy and that site.

So I'm reading this article this morning and the twins mention to the author they are friends with the guy who has Jeff.com in a throw away sentence. I have been wondering about this guy and site for 15 years and it just shows up in a random article I'm reading on a sports website.