• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Just now, Lou said:

I honestly don't. I know some of the convictions were related to personal finance, but I have no idea if any were related to the whole Russia "influencing the election" thing. 

do you know?

As best I know, they aren't. 

And now you know what I know. 

Seriously. Ya know. 

7 minutes ago, Rico said:

Yes. He was found guilty. He is going to jail. 

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

ok, what was the exact charge he was convicted of?

You'll have to help Lou out here, lib. 

He honestly doesn't know if it's related to the Russia stuff. 

tenor.gif

That situation over there sounds like it’s of a pretty incredible scope.   Basically the entire city is locked down.  They’re saying at least 50-60 casualties.  This stuff doesn’t just happen.  

And the guy fu*cking live steamed it.  Stay away from the right wing message boards.  These fuc*kers are celebrating.  

6 hours ago, Lou said:

I do now.

it wasn't. (no matter what you read on twitter)

So probably more charges at a later date?  Because Mueller has the evidence. It was never supposed to be made public but it's all documented. 

5 hours ago, nate said:

Just a reminder that when Christians don't rape little boys, they shoot Muslims.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/14/asia/christchurch-mosque-shooting-intl/index.html

I'm not sure why you feel the need to make such an asinine comment like this. I rarely agree with you politically here and would like to think you are a better person than this. 

11 hours ago, nate said:

Just a reminder that when Christians don't rape little boys, they shoot Muslims.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/14/asia/christchurch-mosque-shooting-intl/index.html

The MAGAs are no doubt giving virtual high fives over this.

Has the orange c*nt called the shooter a “very fine person” yet?

26 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You should know better.

But they are.  This alt right movement that is a global phenomenon is militantly islamaphobic.  And there are plenty of them who aren’t exactly upset about this kind of event.  The way that islamaphobia is observed here and much of the west is very different from other forms of racism or extremism.  The truth is that generally it is just accepted.  The way Trump and his sycophants talk is 100% a main driver of this.  

And objectively, the radical right is responsible for more terrorist type incidents in the west then any other extreme ideological group.  By significant number of incidents as well. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

10 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

But they are.  This alt right movement that is a global phenomenon is militantly islamaphobic.  And there are plenty of them who aren’t exactly upset about this kind of event.  The way that islamaphobia is observed here and much of the west is very different from other forms of racism or extremism.  The truth is that generally it is just accepted.  The way Trump and his sycophants talk is 100% a main driver of this.  

And objectively, the radical right is responsible for more terrorist type incidents in the west then any other extreme ideological group.  By significant number of incidents as well. 

Good grief this is so stupid.  Why isn't there any nuance in politics anymore?

You lump every Trump voter together.  You lump anyone who agrees with some of his policies together.  It is so myopic.

48 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

The MAGAs are no doubt giving virtual high fives over this.

Has the orange c*nt called the shooter a “very fine person” yet?

My warmest sympathy and best wishes goes out to the people of New Zealand after the horrible massacre in the Mosques. 49 innocent people have so senselessly died, with so many more seriously injured. The U.S. stands by New Zealand for anything we can do. God bless all!

So I guess we all know who is being the cunt here.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:Good grief this is so stupid.  Why isn't there any nuance in politics anymore?

You lump every Trump voter together.  You lump anyone who agrees with some of his policies together.  It is so myopic.

What’s stupid is how you ignore what’s literally in front of your face.  I didn’t say every single trump voter is throwing a party over dead Muslims.  Trump and the likeminded, many of the people who support him have on many occasions espoused virulent anti Muslim positions. Why do you think they do that ? Who do you think they’re talking to ? Islamphobia is a winner in their circles.  So that’s what they do.  Sorry that strikes a nerve. 

It’s not any different then the nut job immams that rant about how the west is evil. 

25 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The dude's manifesto and livestream literally gave his motivations for the specific methods. He chose this manner and target to generate the highest amount of chaos and discord. Especially in this country as we're the biggest influence globally. You don't get more effective than guns in a Mosque on livestream. He wants severe reactions from both his supporters and even more so from his opposition. Swinging the pendulum ever higher and higher until the whole thing comes falling down. And judging by the comments here and globally, the bastard by killing dozens has gotten his wish. Not only is the administration getting people to follow their call to violence. They are getting those people to use these acts of violence specifically to create the chaos and fear necessary for the administration to achieve their end goals. 

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

My warmest sympathy and best wishes goes out to the people of New Zealand after the horrible massacre in the Mosques. 49 innocent people have so senselessly died, with so many more seriously injured. The U.S. stands by New Zealand for anything we can do. God bless all!

So I guess we all know who is being the c*nt here.

Aww.  Rushing to defend his man like an obedient little boot licker.

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

So I guess we all know who is being the cunt here.

Warmest sympathies and best wishes, but no thoughts and prayers.

What a douche'

Ya, Trump spent the entire morning whining about how unfairly he’s treated.  I wonder what his tweets would have loooked like if it was a Muslim attacker.  Who knows !  

Anyway, it sure is nice that he shared those genuine and sincere sympathies. 

Edited by UndertheHalo