• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

10 hours ago, Lou said:

that's amazing coming off of a conference title. you would think it would be higher, at least at the beginning of the year 

Sam Darnold masked a lot of this teams warts. That and the performance against UNLV showed that this team just wasn’t very good. And that was reinforced by bad losses at Furd and Texas. Then their next home game was Fri night against Wazzu, and then a 7:30 game against CU. 

By that time, it was evident that this team just wasn’t any good and the bandwagon was empty. It’s gotten worse with consecutive home losses to the point the game tomorrow will look like a ND home game

Per usc 247 clay Helton has been told he will be fired after the Notre Dame game. Sunday or Monday it will be made public. $5 mill buy out 

lets see if it’s true

Gerard Martinez says he’ll return. Some conflicting stories on there. People going at each other’s throats lol it’s comedy

17 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Per usc 247 clay Helton has been told he will be fired after the Notre Dame game. Sunday or Monday it will be made public. $5 mill buy out 

lets see if it’s true

Gerard Martinez says he’ll return. Some conflicting stories on there. People going at each other’s throats lol it’s comedy

You referencing the Barstool tweet or something else?

4 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

LOL that’s right. I don’t remember if dude ever played a snap

I checked. He was kicked off the team, taken back, then ended up at Houston. He said he partied too much while a trogan. 

He caught 1 pass for sc after being the #4-rated WR in HS.

Enjoy:

Tuesday, Ambles tweeted this: "@mARKEITHAMBLES: who will i be tomorrow a vol, trogan, or tar heel!!!!!!"

I chalked that one up to tiny mobile phone keys or touchscreen issues. After all, the G and the J are separated only by the H on a standard QWERTY keyboard. But when Ambles tweeted Wednesday about his decision, I began having doubts. At 12:13 p.m. Wednesday, he tweeted this: "@mARKEITHAMBLES: Go Trogans!!!!!!"

15 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

That info is generally accurate? 

Some people have come out who have “inside info” and say he’s staying. Ryan Abraham who’s head of the site says hes sticking with what he wrote and he’s gone. 

Time will tell. 

1 hour ago, nando714 said:

Some people have come out who have “inside info” and say he’s staying. Ryan Abraham who’s head of the site says hes sticking with what he wrote and he’s gone. 

Time will tell. 

If we lose today and they keep him it will be a looooooong offseason and an empty Coliseum next year