• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

1 hour ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Sears will be gone. Fink would have to burn another year sitting out, not sure he jumps 

at least he'd actually get to play during his college career. that's not going to happen at southern cal

33 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Well, the first three quarters of that game were embarrassing.  Daniels has an arm, but his reliance on ARSB won’t go unnoticed by Stanford

Other wide outs did no favors with the drops.

that ball was perfect to Pittman in the end zone, 2 hands on it and still didn’t bring it in. 

Daniels did look more comfortable as the game went on. He showed some nice mobility. 

I was a little disappointed in the run game. 

Defense played well. Got beat on a trick play and a late did. I like how they are finally rotating more players. 

Huge game next week. I’m not expecting a win but let’s hope so!