• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I loved Shoemaker's face during Trout's 2nd home run

shoe.jpg?t=1436376825

Here's a screencap of the Shoe moment.  Add your impression.

Shoe: "Have you ever deeply pondered existence?  If we are all but dust in the wind, then why does it all matter so much?  If money ain't a thang then why are we all talking about it so much? I now have a child.  Like the tomato that falls from it's mother's root's unpicked, I have since grown into a beautiful plant and have provided fruit for the world.  Why is it called a "home run" if no one is really running?  Why is it called a "walk" if it's considered "bad form" to walk to 1B?  What am I going to eat for dinner?  Is this my last start before Heaney takes my job and then I take Weaver's job?  If that's the case is this really my last start?  Can I hit a ball as far as Mike just did if I got to bat from 2B?  If a journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step, then what must a single step begin with?

I liked Scioscia shaking his head and smiling in disbelief after Gia hit the go ahead single.

Lol I agree. I really loved his reaction to Johnny's game winning hit. I might make that my avatar. 

Definitely looks like things are more relaxed in the clubhouse, guys are smiling again and Scioscia doesn't look perpetually constipated. 

Lol I agree. I really loved his reaction to Johnny's game winning hit. I might make that my avatar.

Definitely looks like things are more relaxed in the clubhouse, guys are smiling again and Scioscia doesn't look perpetually constipated.

That Sosh head shake: "and Jerry wanted me to use Grant Green... Hahahaa."

Why even bother with that? Last night is all that matters. Although maybe we shouldn't be living in the past. All that matters is what he does tonight.

Or maybe we just not act like a dick about everything that could possibly be construed as a positive about the team.