• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Alleged Terrorist Subject Killed in Boston

By police and FBI agents after he allegedly brandished a "military-style" knife.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-police-officer-shoots-kills-possible-terror-suspect-175503467--abc-news-topstories.html

Now, for my conspiracy of the week.  Anyone find the timing of this questionable?  We are in the midst of debated some key components of the Patriot Act and it just so happens that this guy is confronted right now? 

I feel better now that that knife is off the streets.  

Seriously though.  Reading that article.  Sounds like a witch hunt.  In most of these terrorist articles.  They would mention specifics about buying WMD's or materials for it, or finding stuff at their home.  Etc.  

This guy was raided to be questioned with a "military" style knife.  Which for all we know could be a swiss army knife.  

So to answer your question.  Yes, it sounds questionable.  

This guy was raided to be questioned with a "military" style knife.  Which for all we know could be a swiss army knife.  

if it's the one with the corkscrew attachment, i can understand why they took him down.

Surveillance video from the scene shows officers "retreating ... and kept retreating," trying to get Rahim to drop the weapon...

Looks like they tried to talk to the guy and he determined his own demise. Not sure where any Patriot Act conspiracy comes in.

Edited by notti

By police and FBI agents after he allegedly brandished a "military-style" knife.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-police-officer-shoots-kills-possible-terror-suspect-175503467--abc-news-topstories.html

Now, for my conspiracy of the week. Anyone find the timing of this questionable? We are in the midst of debated some key components of the Patriot Act and it just so happens that this guy is confronted right now?

I appreciate what you're saying but it's not like they need to rally public support to keep doing shady shit. They'll keep doing it regardless.

I appreciate what you're saying but it's not like they need to rally public support to keep doing shady shit. They'll keep doing it regardless.

They need Congress to be able to point to something to show why they voted for it.  Especially now since Rand Paul and few others actually brought this out in the open.

Maybe I've seen one too many black helicopters but the timing sure is on point for some folks.

They were trying to talk to him. He eliminated himself.

I'm not really talking about the shooting, it sounds like it was a good shoot. 

I'm talking about the timing of the confrontation.  They had been tracking this guy for months.

When will this country wake up and understand that we need knife control laws in place yesterday?! 

once banjos are outlawed, then we can attack this less serious problem of deadly knives.