• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Marte up, Cowgill to DL

I suspended his account for two weeks.

He gone (for now). We'll see if he comes back a changed man after his time out (I doubt it).

Dude, you rock!

That guy was really shitting this place up.

I completely agree with this, but who is out there that is available that the Angels can trade with???  I just don't see any game changers that are available at this time.

Frankly i think if we are willing to pay the price, we can make a good deal, the question is what are we willing to do?

If we offered up for example, and im not suggesting this to be clear, Heaney and Tropeano, or one of then and Santiago.. or some other package like that i think we could easily convince some teams without high expectations to talk.. even some with them that need pitching. 

Yes of course that hurts us and in many ways negates the progress weve made in that regard... but it would open doors. 

The question is what do we want to go get really?  are ew willing to do something like that to get a bonafide OFer to replace what we thought we had in Hamilton, or are we looking more for having our cake and eating it too and trying to make something happen with Philly around Revere/Howard for less talent/cash.

I cant answer that, i dont know where the front office is, but i know we have a window here and wasting another season seems one of the worst things we could do.   

Frankly i think if we are willing to pay the price, we can make a good deal, the question is what are we willing to do?

If we offered up for example, and im not suggesting this to be clear, Heaney and Tropeano, or one of then and Santiago.. or some other package like that i think we could easily convince some teams without high expectations to talk.. even some with them that need pitching. 

Yes of course that hurts us and in many ways negates the progress weve made in that regard... but it would open doors. 

The question is what do we want to go get really?  are ew willing to do something like that to get a bonafide OFer to replace what we thought we had in Hamilton, or are we looking more for having our cake and eating it too and trying to make something happen with Philly around Revere/Howard for less talent/cash.

I cant answer that, i dont know where the front office is, but i know we have a window here and wasting another season seems one of the worst things we could do.   

Overall, I agree with you, but I still don't see any game changing OF'ers available.  We all keep acting like there is some major player to trade for and I just haven't heard of one being available.  Have you?  Has anyone?

Unless something major happens to a team, I don't see the Angels getting anyone better than an Ethier/Van Slyke (when Puig returns) or Reddick.

IMO, I think the reality is the Angels need a LF and a DH.  Their current options at those positions just are not cutting it and with Pujols continuing to regress, these places in the line-up need to have some kick.

Based on possible options, you could say getting Ethier for LF and Howard to DH would add a major boost to the line-up and would most likely cost the Angels the least in players to give up.

My fear is that the Angels end up with Revere in LF and a guy like David Murphy at DH.

Overall, I agree with you, but I still don't see any game changing OF'ers available.  We all keep acting like there is some major player to trade for and I just haven't heard of one being available.  Have you?  Has anyone?

Unless something major happens to a team, I don't see the Angels getting anyone better than an Ethier/Van Slyke (when Puig returns) or Reddick.

IMO, I think the reality is the Angels need a LF and a DH.  Their current options at those positions just are not cutting it and with Pujols continuing to regress, these places in the line-up need to have some kick.

Based on possible options, you could say getting Ethier for LF and Howard to DH would add a major boost to the line-up and would most likely cost the Angels the least in players to give up.

My fear is that the Angels end up with Revere in LF and a guy like David Murphy at DH.

I'd keep an eye on the Brewers. By keeping an eye on them, I mean hope they fall completely out of the running (more so than now) so that Carlos Gomez becomes available.

Shut the **** up

That troll was making authentic failos like us look bad ... good to hear about the two week vacation  :)

Edited by ScottLux

I'd keep an eye on the Brewers. By keeping an eye on them, I mean hope they fall completely out of the running (more so than now) so that Carlos Gomez becomes available.

Gomez would be a good option if available, but the Brewers are going to want to trade Braun instead.