• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/24 @Boston

CJ Wilson is the obvious candidate to trade at the deadline (if he continues to pitch well). He only has one year left, and we have replacements for him in the organization. That is, of course, if we are out of it at the deadline.

6.5 out after today. It's close to it

Why not trade weaver?

Does he have a no trade clause or anything? Because if not that's someone we may be able to get something solid for if he's still pitching well come deadline time.

With guys like Heaney, Tropeano, Skaggs, Newcomb on the way up I'd be ok with it for the right return

Give Jered a chance to win as well

Edited by CanadianHalo

We're the non 2002,1986,1982,1979 Angels. Almost 50 years of mediocrity.

This team is like the 70s Angels. Decent pitching but the bats couldn't deliver. Bullpen isn't the best either.

I mentioned the '12 Phillies because of the similarities. The 2011 Phillies had the best record in the majors and got swept out of the NLDS, were a .500 team in '12 with obvious holes and several overpaid, aging vets, including a first baseman who could never provide the stats to match his contract, and whose contract makes him pretty much untradeable anyway.

Edited by Mark68

Think this is the first series loss since Houston at home?

BLOW IT UP!

Actually, the first series loss since @ San Fran. Since then, the team has gone 11-8. I think we are all just pissed at the moment. I don't want to blow up the team unless they are 10+ back at the deadline, but I do think it's ridiculous that we haven't tried promoting Green and/or Kubitza to help a really bad offense.

Actually, the first series loss since @ San Fran. Since then, the team has gone 11-8. I think we are all just pissed at the moment. I don't want to blow up the team unless they are 10+ back at the deadline, but I do think it's ridiculous that we haven't tried promoting Green and/or Kubitza to help a really bad offense.

Ah, forgot about that one. 

This team is ****ed. We should be pushing hard to sell anything for youth if any other team wants some of these scraps. I doubt we get much for shit like cj wilson or cam suckrosian. Maybe we trade trout for another teams entire farm system. Sorta like the hershel walker trade the cowboys received a boat load and were ripped hard at the time of the trade but it lead to multiple superbowls.