• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

18 Kids, 1 Child Molester, and Counting.

When kids perform obscene acts on other children, the terms generally used by the media, regardless of the offense, are "sexual assault" or "rape" or "inappropriate touching/conduct/whatever"

Nope. Plenty of "kids" have been charged and convicted of child molestation. And that's how it's reported in the media.

You guys are really hilarious.  First, nobody is excusing what he did.  But we also don't have all the details.  You guys don't care about that because this guy is conservative.

Double standards go both ways.  

As far as Don's ridiculous post.......  Christians don't all parent their kids the same way.  We aren't some non-thinking block that all do the same exact things.  So to make some blanket statement about how Christian parents don't teach their children the correct things about sex is one of the dumbest things ever stated.  

If he does it today, throw him in prison and toss the key away.  The fact is it doesn't seem he has done anything at all since then.  

Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist and he is one of the most popular celebrities in this country.  

You guys show me any proof he did anything after that when he was older then we talk.

I dont give a flying **** if he was Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Catholic, Athiest, or whatever, the dude molested kids as young as 5 years old when was was 14-15 years old and was never punished for it.  The parents covered up the crime and the police then helped to cover it up as well. Further, in the parents statment about this not one time did they mention the victims 4 of which were their own daughters.  Absolutely disgusiting all the way around.

Because it isn't germane to the real issue here. The real issue is privacy rights that are violated to defame a person that would otherwise would not be possible in legal ways.

You guys scream when you hear the NSA, the government, is bugging your phone, checking your private emails, and using unwarranted surveillance. But when a private group goes through sealed records and outs persons that committed crimes as a minor and were protected by state laws that those incidents are not for public disclosure, you are fine with it as long as it meets your agenda criteria.

You are fine and tolerant of the fact that this person had his civil rights violated because you have determined he is a bad person and so whatever social punishment is instituted 12 years after the fact is ok.

But, you know, V is for Vendetta so as long as you are not the target.

Because it isn't germane to the real issue here. The real issue is privacy rights that are violated to defame a person that would otherwise would not be possible in legal ways.

You guys scream when you hear the NSA, the government, is bugging your phone, checking your private emails, and using unwarranted surveillance. But when a private group goes through sealed records and outs persons that committed crimes as a minor and were protected by state laws that those incidents are not for public disclosure, you are fine with it as long as it meets your agenda criteria.

You are fine and tolerant of the fact that this person had his civil rights violated because you have determined he is a bad person and so whatever social punishment is instituted 12 years after the fact is ok.

But, you know, V is for Vendetta so as long as you are not the target.

As I understand it (correct me if I'm wrong) this information was obtained through a FOIA query.  If that's the case, it's hardly comparable to complaining about NSA spying.

It is all about intent, Glen. Someone was looking for dirt, found it and then went out of their way to attach a name to the minors involved that were stricken from the records. This is not investigative reporting, this is archive sifting to ruin a persons career over an incident that took place 12 years ago when they were underage. An incident that had a settlement that was not up for discussion or review.

But people don't like the guy and what he represents so it's cool.

Keep mentioning how it was 12 years ago. That's super relevant.

The dude is a fukcing child-diddler. Are people getting that part of the story? At 15 I knew touching little kids was wrong. There is no societal or developmental reason why he shouldn't have known that. So fukc this guy.

Hey Blarg. Earlier you mentioned that they obtained the information illegally. What law was it that they broke? I haven't read that anywhere.

Yes, it is relevant considering the resolution was then and no parties really wanted to re-open the case other than people that wanted to ruin the guys life, now. It involved minors and was supposed to be protected information. I guess you're ok with that.

It is all about intent, Glen. Someone was looking for dirt, found it and then went out of their way to attach a name to the minors involved that were stricken from the records. This is not investigative reporting, this is archive sifting to ruin a persons career over an incident that took place 12 years ago when they were underage. An incident that had a settlement that was not up for discussion or review.

But people don't like the guy and what he represents so it's cool.

If somebody is trying to dig up dirt on a person and they find something, I'm not inclined to blame the guy with the shovel. And again, it doesn't matter how long ago the incident took place.  You keep throwing it out there but that's irrelevant.  What is relevant is that this guy was a featured member of an organization that loudly proclaims the supposed inherent sins of others, when he is guilty of the same sins.  It's pure hypocrisy.  He has been in effect passing judgment on others for the same sins he himself is guilty of.  It doesn't matter if it was 12 years ago or last week.  It doesn't matter if he did some sort of penance or not.  It's that he showed no remorse in shaming others and would continue to be doing so if this wasn't exposed.

An incident that had a settlement that was not up for discussion.

Lol @ settlement.

I guess throwing a few bible passages at this guy qualifies as "treatment".

The guy is a monster. Kudos to whoever outed this creep and his sicko parents. Hopefully he won't be able to do this to his own daughters.

Edited by the dude abides

If somebody is trying to dig up dirt on a person and they find something, I'm not inclined to blame the guy with the shovel. And again, it doesn't matter how long ago the incident took place.  You keep throwing it out there but that's irrelevant.  What is relevant is that this guy was a featured member of an organization that loudly proclaims the supposed inherent sins of others, when he is guilty of the same sins.  It's pure hypocrisy.  He has been in effect passing judgment on others for the same sins he himself is guilty of.  It doesn't matter if it was 12 years ago or last week.  It doesn't matter if he did some sort of penance or not.  It's that he showed no remorse in shaming others and would continue to be doing so if this wasn't exposed.

Proof again is that this is all about politics.  Laws that protect minors don't apply when those minors don't think or believe the same things the thought police do.

Lol @ settlement.

I guess throwing a few bible passages at this guy qualifies as "treatment".

The guy is a monster. Kudos to whoever outed this creep and his sicko parents. Hopefully he won't be able to do this to his own daughters.

You should be happy if he does.  I mean they will probably grow up to be Christians.  Might as well end them before they get there.

Glen, the time is relevant because there are no reported incidents from age 15 to 27. The guy being from Little Rock and a conservative Christian household, he probably got the Adrian Peterson discipline and missed weeks of school because he fell down a flight of stairs in his parents single floor ranch home. At a certain point it is a dead issue.

All of you guys other arguments is excuse making to target a person and organization you don't like and don't care what means suit your purposes. Even if it means violating privacy rights of minors.

I am more concerned with that than some small church organization wagging a finger at gays and other groups. They expose themselves in an obvious manner while you are wrapping yourselves in cloaks of righteousness while not standing on an moral high ground.