• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sayonara Hamilton

I still can't get over the mother f'ing grown ass man isn't responsible enough to carry a wallet with his own credit card or ATM card.

Holy sh*t.

I had a family member who was a alcoholic. They never had control of their Money. the moment they did they slipped up.

Serious.

Hamilton can't handle the same responsibilities of a 16 year old boy, but its a good idea to sign him to a guaranteed $125 million.

#thisfranchise

yk:  We all get your position on Hamilton....by in large, I don't disagree, but you might want to look this over and remember that karma thing.....http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/marshall-henderson-revenge-tweets-erin-andrews--two-years-later-193156556.html

yk:  We all get your position on Hamilton....by in large, I don't disagree, but you might want to look this over and remember that karma thing.....http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/marshall-henderson-revenge-tweets-erin-andrews--two-years-later-193156556.html

I stopped believing in karma when I wondered what the concentration camp victims did to deserve their treatment (none).

Drugs are stoopid.  If you find me in a rehab (will never happen) feel free to piss on my grave.  I'll understand.

I stopped believing in karma when I wondered what the concentration camp victims did to deserve their treatment (none).

Drugs are stoopid.  If you find me in a rehab (will never happen) feel free to piss on my grave.  I'll understand.

Obviously that flew right past you but that's ok....Like you, Erin Andrews doesn't do drugs either but her boyfriend evidently does....karma comes in many forms....

My wife doesn't do drugs either.

If either of us get nabbed for coke and X at the MGM pool, feel free to start a thread and karma it to your heart's content.

Just in case, I'll save this, like Henderson did...your high horse is getting pretty tall....and hell, I agree with you and am tired of the Hamilton apoligists....

Edited by DMVol

Just in case, I'll save this, like Henderson did...your high horse is getting pretty tall....and hell, I agree with you and am tired of the Hamilton apoligists....

Save it, bronze it.

And really, would you give a $125,000,000 contract to a man child who can't be trusted with an ATM card?  You call it "high horse".  I call it Risk Management 101.

Is your family member expected to carry a major league franchise to the playoffs, with millions of fans expectations behind it?

Nope just stating the fact that people who can't control their addiction can't be trusted. when I heard a grown ass man can't have his debit card cash or credit cards it didn't shock me

Save it, bronze it.

And really, would you give a $125,000,000 contract to a man child who can't be trusted with an ATM card?  You call it "high horse".  I call it Risk Management 101.

Arte was just stupid for giving him a contract....we all know that, including Arte (I hope)....But that has nothing to do with your moralizing schtick....it's gotten old, at least for me....

Is your family member expected to carry a major league franchise to the playoffs, with millions of fans expectations behind it?

LOL based off Hamiltons lack of any kind of legitamite performance on the field, I'm not sure he ever got your "carry a major league franchise to the playoffs" memo.

Hamilton wants to play and earn his keep.

Since when?

Nope just stating the fact that people who can't control their addiction can't be trusted. when I heard a grown ass man can't have his debit card cash or credit cards it didn't shock me

It doesn't shock me either.  One college friend, a grown ass man, has lost his job, family.

It doesn't shock me that there are adults who cannot handle any responsibility.

It DOES shock me that this franchise gave $125,000,000 to one of those said adults.

Arte was just stupid for giving him a contract....we all know that, including Arte (I hope)....But that has nothing to do with your moralizing schtick....it's gotten old, at least for me....

Then my downfall at the MGM pool, or with a bunch of MILFs at at bar with whipped cream, will be especially sweet.

It doesn't shock me either. One college friend, a grown ass man, has lost his job, family.

It doesn't shock me that there are adults who cannot handle any responsibility.

It DOES shock me that this franchise gave $125,000,000 to one of those said adults.

I agree. The angels didn't do their homework and arte just wanted to make some off season noise again.

I think if Hamilton is cleaned up and healthy and his mind is right the angels should welcome him back.

I agree. The angels didn't do their homework and arte just wanted to make some off season noise again.

I think if Hamilton is cleaned up and healthy and his mind is right the angels should welcome him back.

The healthy part (physical) is easy. The other two things are more problematic, given his history and the current strange circumstances.

Edited by fan_since79