• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Check out the OCR's new Angels site

http://www.ocregister.com/sections/sports/angels/

It has the normal coverage plus podcasts, videos, minor league stuff, player profiles, Angels history.

I dont think its mobile yet so you have to check it out on a computer.

If you ever need Podcast assistance, Adam and I are the hosts with the most!  

(well ... Adam's pretty good anyway)

I like the single game summary and the snippets of interviews. One small irritating thing is the 20 sec intro and music leading in and out of snippets. Maybe keep intro to 3 sec max and 86 the lead-ins. 

Overall a great start. It isn't fair to critique too much because this just got up and running. I'll def keep the subscription and look forward to more content and improvements.

I haven't seen the site, though I'm sure I will eventually.

I don't care about Angels minor league baseball. Life is too short to sit and go gaga over the next generation of baseball players.

When I cared, about 20 years ago, I subscribed to baseball America.

As for podcasts, not interesting to me.

I'm a skimmer of news. I like headlines, summaries, and excerpts. Call me a dolt or accuse me of not being well-read, but this nearly two decades of me taking long AP, UPI, and Reuters stories and busting them down to a :25 VO for TV news.

I can't skim a podcast. I can shuffle forward and backwards, but overall I can't find the gist quick enough. Now maybe that's because I'm not finding the right talent.

Also I'm not trying to say this to be an a-hole. I'm trying to provide Fletch some feedback. He and his colleagues have to invest the time and then have it be worthwhile. I love Fletch and many of the other Angels guys, DiG and AldenG on Twitter.

I like the interaction and see people from AW interacting with them on Twitter. That's where Podcasting disinterested me. There's little to no interaction, as I see it. Maybe I'm missing something.