• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Five Bold Predictions

It seems like you guys are pretty low on Pestano. He's done nothing but impress from the end of last season to now. Every time he's thrown into a high leverage situation he gets the job done. I think he's gonna be a vital piece of the bullpen this season.

I really like Pestano.  He's sort of the forgotten man in this whole equation.  I think part of the reason why they wouldn't slot him in the 7th inning though is that he provides a very similar look to Joe Smith.  But I certainly feel that right now, he should be the 6th inning man.  I have more trust in him than in Salas. 

I really like Pestano.  He's sort of the forgotten man in this whole equation.  I think part of the reason why they wouldn't slot him in the 7th inning though is that he provides a very similar look to Joe Smith.  But I certainly feel that right now, he should be the 6th inning man.  I have more trust in him than in Salas. 

You are right, they look like brothers.

vinne%20pestano_zpsttqxbhtf.pngjoe%20smith_zpsvmb7nuzt.png

Id hate to say it, but im not even expecting that out of pujols. That said, i agree, he should have a good year. Whats importsat is that guys like freese and cron and joyce provide enough themselves to offset the lack of a big number 5 bat. We may not have a 5 hitter to 'protect' him, but an above average 6 and 7 can pay dividends

I really like Pestano. He's sort of the forgotten man in this whole equation. I think part of the reason why they wouldn't slot him in the 7th inning though is that he provides a very similar look to Joe Smith. But I certainly feel that right now, he should be the 6th inning man. I have more trust in him than in Salas.

Pestano was an absolute stud in 2011 and 2012. I am hoping he finds that success again.

• 4 months later...

Ha, yeah, not exactly a good track record.  I guess he got Albert's HR pretty close, but other than that, a complete wipeout.

Predictions in baseball are the hardest thing to get right.

Sporting News called Boston for the AL East, Detroit for the Central, and Seattle in the West. Astros in fifth place.