• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton Timeline?

LAAMike

Now would you trade Hamilton for A-Rod?

.324 / 3 hrs / 4 rbi's / 1.026 ops spring training numbers with zero errors.

The Yankees would probably say no even if Hamilton said yes.

No, I would not trade Hamilton for A-Rod. It would be a stupid trade asking for even more negative publicity from the worst clubhouse cancer in baseball.

Absurd that it is taking Manfred so long to make a decision. The guy must be incompetent. I can see why Arte didn't want him to be named Commissioner.

I'm thinking that he wants to find a balance between those saying he has a disease and should not be punished because he can't help himself and those that want his contract voided and to be banned for life. It was reported as something very serious and ever since then, has been downplayed more and more to the point that I barely see a 25 game suspension. It will come before opening day which is Sunday so expect it around Friday night.

I'm thinking that he wants to find a balance between those saying he has a disease and should not be punished because he can't help himself and those that want his contract voided and to be banned for life. It was reported as something very serious and ever since then, has been downplayed more and more to the point that I barely see a 25 game suspension. It will come before opening day which is Sunday so expect it around Friday night.

How long does it take to find that balance? I would hate to see how long it would take him to make a decision on something significant, like the A's relocation efforts.