• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2015 PGA season

I have to admit that it is ironic that the winning score was a solid 275, even with all of the players' complaints. 

Greens should not be like aging highways though, with putts bouncing.

The scores were only low because of the reachable par fours and third par 5.

There really wasn't enough risk on those short par fours.  Every player was gunning for the green. 

The scores were only low because of the reachable par fours and third par 5.

There really wasn't enough risk on those short par fours.  Every player was gunning for the green. 

The rough and the tall crap being all dead also helped.  As you said, everyone was gunning for the green.  It wouldn't have happened if the rough was typical US Open rough, and that tall crap was just automatic prison.  

I have a feeling that the USGA deliberately made the greens concrete and dead on purpose, because they knew the rough and tall stuff was just crap that wouldn't punish anyone.

I know I'm a moron, but I watched all on Sunday and didn't mind the coverage. Maybe I'm just simple, but outside of telling me the club selection, back story on the guy playing for his dying mother, and the break in the green by the on course guy....I kind of don't give two shits about the rest. It can neither add nor detract from watching. I liked that they changed the scores on the fly and that little heat like graphic on the green was different. I also liked that they had the rules guy, like NFL games to break it down.

The finish was pretty wild and we haven't seen a collapse/win like that since Scott at the British.

I would have preferred a non-links course, but what the hell, it was different.

Too bad Day wasn't 100% because he left at least two shots out there with his ailment.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would be good for tigers chances next year if he can make the fed ex cup playoffs this year and play 2-3 of those events. He's gonna need a top 10 or two though to make that happen.

I think it would be good for tigers chances next year if he can make the fed ex cup playoffs this year and play 2-3 of those events. He's gonna need a top 10 or two though to make that happen.

for the rest of this season, his focus should be on finding his game and finding the fairway with his drives. he's not going to win anything, but if he works at it, he can find a way to play that doesn't kill him physically, and with that he can return to being competitive.

golf is more fun to watch when tiger is in contention. i'd like to see him get there again.