• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fundraiser-In-Chief: Tippecanoe and Biden too!

Obama slams the rich at the home of Rich Richman:

http://pagesix.com/2014/10/08/obama-slams-republicans-as-party-of-billionaires/

President Obama blasted Republicans as the party of “billionaires” on Tuesday while mingling with high-rollers at the $26 million estate of Rich Richman — yes, that’s his real name — in Greenwich, Connectiut.

Richman, who built his $10 billion company developing rental housing, lives in the Conyers Farm area, where the minimum lot size is 10 acres. Twenty-five donors paid $32,400 each to get their photo taken with the president. Others paid $10,000 for dinner.

This made me lol.

This quote from Paltrow at tonight's fundraiser for the Fundraiser-In-Chief is awesome!!!

Paltrow, who was joined by her children Apple and Moses, told the crowd: "It would be wonderful if we were able to give this man all of the power that he needs to pass the things that he needs to pass." She cited sustainable energy efforts as well as Obama’s push for equal pay, which she called “Very important to me as a working mother."

Poor, poor Gwenyth.  I support her plight as a working mother.  Pray for Gwenyth.  Pray hard.  

Paltrow, who was joined by her children Apple and Moses, told the crowd: "It would be wonderful if we were able to give this man all of the power that he needs to pass the things that he needs to pass." 

Yeah, it's called a dictatorship, Gweneth. Get rid of the Congress and the courts and let him do whatever the hell he wants.

Airhead.

My question is, what is stopping Gwenyth from giving her monies to those working mothers making minimum wage?  Does she need the F-I-C's help in making it legal to house homeless working mothers in her mansion?

Could she have advocated that the money spent in shutting down and securing West LA for the F-I-C's fundraiser instead go to working mothers?  What about the money it cost the U.S. to fly the F-I-C and his posse across the country for a backyard fundraiser...couldn't that money have gone to the plight of working mothers?  

So many opportunities for Gwenyth to make a statement about working mothers.  But none of that would've been as 'cool' as having the F-I-C give a speech in your own backyard.  Was Ben Affleck invited so he could give a lecture on not being mean to muslims? 

The FIC's schedule today:

10:40 am PT || Attends a DNC fundraiser; private residence, Los Angeles

12:40 pm PT || Delivers remarks at Frank G. Bonelli Regional Park; San Dimas, California

2:20 pm PT || Departs Los Angeles

3:30 pm PT || Arrives San Francisco

7:05 pm PT || Delivers remarks at a DNC fundraiser; San Francisco

This quote from Paltrow at tonight's fundraiser for the Fundraiser-In-Chief is awesome!!!

Paltrow, who was joined by her children Apple and Moses, told the crowd: "It would be wonderful if we were able to give this man all of the power that he needs to pass the things that he needs to pass." She cited sustainable energy efforts as well as Obama’s push for equal pay, which she called “Very important to me as a working mother."

Poor, poor Gwenyth.  I support her plight as a working mother.  Pray for Gwenyth.  Pray hard.  

i'm going to assume, just for equality's sake, that gwenyth donates a sizable sum of each of her paychecks to the plight of poor working moms. i'm sure she doesn't want to be hypocritical and not put her own money where her mouth is.