• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Did Scioscia yank CJ Wilson too early?

JoJo26

Yes - It was only 3-1. Wilson would have gotten better

No-Wilson is terrible...I love me some Hector Santiago

Maybe- Why didn't he start him in Anaheim? He's a better home pitcher, since he was racked last time in KC

I'll hang up and listen off the air...

I'm tired of his Nibs act.

He is a candidate for the GMJHGH treatment in the off-season. Only $31 million remaining.

Too bad Roger Dorn Hackilton has three times that much still coming.

Arte, Arte, Arte (ultimate smh)

I wonder if someone would be stupid enough to take him on the equivalent of a two-year, $16 mil deal (as in we eat the other $15mil). There have been much stupider contracts signed across baseball in recent years, to the point where I'd say there's some possibility of it.

No way. He should have never started the game on the road. CJ should have pitched game 2, Shoemaker game 3. Whatever though, its all over.

Nope....Shoemaker gave us a chance to win 2....chances of CJ doing that, considering how well KC was playing, were slim....even if it was a home game...

He didn't yank him early enough as far as I'm concerned

the 4 pitch walk to Billy Butler of all people should have been the signal that CJ was gonna be crap. Yank him before he puts the team into a big hole

Exactly. Four-pitch walk and then a 3-run double. A dagger to the heart. But he's not going to pull him before he allows a run.

Rasmus should have started the game. But that's hindsight. I was one of those who was hoping Wilson would step it up and give us a quality start. What a disappointment. Going forward, I'm not sure he has much of a role with this team anymore.

if he was on that short of a leash he shouldn't have started.

but since he did start, he should have been able to pitch the rest of the first and gone from there.

He could have given up six runs if allowed to stay in there. He should have been pulled after the 4-pitch walk to Butler to load the bases.

Yes - It was only 3-1. Wilson would have gotten better

No-Wilson is terrible...I love me some Hector Santiago

Maybe- Why didn't he start him in Anaheim? He's a better home pitcher, since he was racked last time in KC

I'll hang up and listen off the air...

That is the one question I had once the match ups were announced as well. Why not start CJ at home and Shoe in KC?

Edited by 19HALO71