• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

angels fan beaten critically after friday's game.

ukyah

Jeesh!

Back in '02, I was approached by a drunk loser who kept saying I was from NoCal.

Even though I carried the red thunder sticks . Good thing he was by himself and he stopped after I stared him down.

He was lucky he stopped . I would have had noi problem knocking him out.

This was outside of the stadium by Orangewood where parking is cheaper and easier to get out .

It's time to drop Los Angeles from our team name. Well not really but you can bet this incident is alcohol related. Something needs to be done about how many alcoholic beverages are sold to individuals at all sports venues. Way too many fights in the stands.

I've seen signs at venues with posted limits of how many alcoholic beverages they'll sell to particular customers but since they aren't scanning tickets or anything there's no way they could be tracking it. 

Stadiums could afford to have a much greater security presence. 

Edited by ScottLux

It's time to drop Los Angeles from our team name. Well not really but you can bet this incident is alcohol related. Something needs to be done about how many alcoholic beverages are sold to individuals at all sports venues. Way too many fights in the stands.

Los Angeles in the name has nothing to do with this.

Reality check for myopic Angels fans who think stuff like this only happens at other stadiums.

Makes me think of the NFL thread in the sports forum saying how dangerous NFL games are to attend because of recent fights. Anyways it's sad that you can't feel safe going to sporting events these days. Even if you don't engage some drunk or psycho you never know wat they're capable of or thinking. Hoping for the best for the guy who got assaulted.

The name is frkn jinxed too.

This name has not won an ALCS.

When you see guys double fisting 24oz bombers coming back to their seats in the bottom 8th/top 9th, you know the system is broken.

obnoxious royals fan next to me had two UNOPENED tall boys in his pockets and two opened ones in his hands in the 9th on Saturday. Two were "for the road." Thought they wouldn't give them to you unopened.

I saw a fight while leaving the game a couple of months ago. They really need to have more security and better lighting in the parking lot

That's it .

I'm taking my neck knife to the stadium from now on.

Problem with these aholes is, they are mostly in a pack .

The ahole who attacked the victim him from behind and had two wing men with him.

Total cowards.