• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A's Gameday Thread

A's offense showing signs of life. Hopefully Felix can knock them down again.

This is a big day for the Angels. We have our ace Jered going for us. He's not going to fall apart like CJ, and Felix is not what the A's are looking forward to today.

5.5 game lead is a good possibility.

Edited by fan_since79

That article makes me cringe.  Before, I wasn't really happy with Kazmir because I don't think he gave 100% when he was with the Angels.  He was not professional in that he didn't work as hard or focus as much as he should have.  He decided to work harder and focus more when he got to Cleveland which led to Oakland.  Now I'm angry at the dude.

From the article, Kazmir states:

``And what I saw on video, I saw 10-plus pitches I thought were right there. I don't know if it has something to do with last night when he got reprimanded, but professionalism is something I have an issue with. No matter what happens on the field, some things are just unacceptable.''

Indeed, Scotty, something's ARE unacceptable.  Like you getting a bunch of money from the Angels and not showing up.  And no, there were not 10-pus pitches that were "right there."  They were borderline and you had poor command and the Angels lit you up in your previous outing.  In short...YOU SUCK!

Uhh Scotty, your ERA over the past 12 starts is approaching 5.00.

Pour some cold water on yourself, and get over yourself! 

The only good thing about you is that you don't make nearly as much as Nibs makes.

And since June/July, both of you are not doing very well.

Edited by Angel Oracle