• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Angels Skipped Out on Bartolo with Good Reason

laagamer

Well in my post I threw out a scenario that says the Angels might want to add a front line starter in the off season, so here would be the rotation:

Free Agent Pitcher

Weaver

Wilson

Shoemaker

Santiago

Richards

Colon

As it is we would have a solid 5, then Richards, then Colon.

Out of curiosity, who is your ideal free agent target pitching wise this off season?

Looking at the rotation spot in question, only 1 of the remaining 6 starts would be in a hitting friendly stadium (Tejas).

The rest would be in Anaheim (3 starts), Minnesota, and Seattle.

One other downside for Colon regarding pitching here, granted just 1 game: he allowed 9 runs (4 HRs) in 5 innings on April 13.

One has to wonder though, with his being currently in the D.R. for his mom's funeral tomorrow, would he channel that sadness into dedicating the rest of this season to her and reaching back to his 2011 success level for a 1-2 months stint? Especially being in a post-season race?

He had 2 out of 3 QS's as a Skanks pitcher vs the A'ths in 2011, and is 1 for 1 in QS's this season vs the A'ths.

Also had a Q'S against the M's in Seattle this year as well. Flirted with a no no until the 7th I believe.

C'mon Jerry!

"On the other hand, Wade LeBlanc clearly has to go. The Angels originally signed him in November, but waived him in early June, and he was scooped up by the Yankees. Released, he made his way back like that ugly stray cat you left milk out for one time."

i hope mrs. leblanc doesn't read this article.