• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stock Market: The Thread

On 3/13/2019 at 3:34 PM, Lhalo said:

Where are you watching them? I used to watch that when I was a kid. 

I used to listen to replies of that show at night when I was a kid.

I think it was KNX 1070 AM, called "drama hour." Every night at 9pm was a different show from the 50s/60s. Stuff like Dragnet, Cisco Kid, etc.

I remember loving "X minus 1" the sci fi program. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nasdaq is getting hammered once again as Amazon and Google are facing regulatory scrutiny from the federal government.

What's really interesting is the 10-year Treasury yield is cratering, down to 2.10%.

I'm just guessing the Fed may have an interest rate cut coming soon. 

Based on comments today by Powell the fed will “act as appropriate” to sustain the economic expansion. They’ve got $4T on the balance sheet and lowering rates is the last trick in their bag. When the economy is doing well they should be shrinking the balance sheet and raising rates.  Hopefully the next recession is just that and not anything worse. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 11:15 AM, mrwicked said:

yep. poof.

what's crazy is people were mortgaging their houses to buy bitcoin when it was like $18k a coin. it's now down to the mid $3ks. 

ouch. 

https://www.coindesk.com/a-year-ago-today-bitcoins-price-was-at-a-record-20k

Back up to 12k. It's been on fire lately.  Up 130% the last 3 months. If people were smart and dca'd, they would be up a lot right now.

• 2 weeks later...