• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Run away like a girl......Make it pansy because the girl takes it like a man

gotbeer

Wow... I can hear those girls screaming from here!  Feel bad for their ladies.

Most of us live to catch a HR or even a foul ball; I think these ladies dragged their non-sporting "gentlemen" to the game.  Way to pick-em, ladies...

Yeah for a HR ball or foul ball pop flies, I don't understand bailing and not trying to catch it. The only ones I could possibly forgive are line drives hit into the stands since that's possibly just a split second reaction type of thing, but even then, I think/hope my reaction would be to shield wife/kids and simulataneously cover my head/face

Come on guys, who wouldn't want the thrill of catching a home run ball and he was gentelmanly enough to step aside and let his lady experience the once in a lifetime excitement.

Or he simply wanted to see her smacked hard in the face and not be arrested for battery.

Whatever, she blew the catch.

Yeah for a HR ball or foul ball pop flies, I don't understand bailing and not trying to catch it. The only ones I could possibly forgive are line drives hit into the stands since that's possibly just a split second reaction type of thing, but even then, I think/hope my reaction would be to shield wife/kids and simulataneously cover my head/face

I don't care how the ball comes at me in the stands, line-drive or HR ball, I'm going to try to catch it.

By not being a wuss and running away, I get a ball while conveniently protecting everyone around me.

I can't believe we still live in a society where men are expected to protect women. If they're truly equal and they're truly adults, they should be expected to protect themselves as much as a man is.

Can't argue with yah on that one. 

Ever watch Bill Burr on feminists?

They cherry pick. They wanna be equal for all the good stuff. But as soon as somethings icky or scary, they're out!

I can't believe we still live in a society where men are expected to protect women. If they're truly equal and they're truly adults, they should be expected to protect themselves as much as a man is.

Men and women are equal, but different. To some, acknowledging that there are differences between men and women is sexist.

Men and women are equal, but different. To some, acknowledging that there are differences between men and women is sexist.

I have no problem acknowledging general differences between the sexes, assuming these differences are established scientifically, and not based on ideological dogma. Yes, males are generally physically stronger than females, but that doesn't justify socially prescribed gender roles of men automatically being protectors, and women automatically being in need of protection by men. At the basis of chivalry isn't just "men are strong, women are weak," but also "women are valuable, men are disposable." These attitudes harm both men and women, there's no place in a progressive egalitarian society for these antiquated and sexist attitudes to exist.