• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

David Freese benched

Than complain about me. I am good with it. However I only complain about those who complain about stupid things. For example I never debated anyone about Ibanez playing or Pujols batting third. Hell I joined in and complained about Frieri closing. However arguing that 8th is ridiculous to platoon Cowgill and Calhoun or in case of this thread trying to stir things up because Freeze 8th sitting is stupid and I will comment on it.

I'm sure they can "take it." You are no better than they are is my point,.

OMG you're so right...   The only reason he is being benched is cause he is doing well.  The manager totally likes to punish player's for doing well.   

"Freese, take tonight to just think about what you have been doing. I don't want to see this again. Get your batting average down around .150 again or you won't see the starting lineup for the rest of the season."