• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: @Indians 6/19/2014

Who did we get for Fuentes?

I don't think PB value was that low.

In general, I think most Angels players have much less trade value than we'd all like to believe. I really doubt PB would have brought back a closer. Maybe some RP prospects, but seeing Dipoto's track record in evaluating RP, I don't want him making that trade.

I was in my car when Swisher hit the grand slam and I couldn't hit the off button on my radio fast enough.  I felt a bolt of rage run through my body and I was instantly in a bad mood. It was so predictable... seems like whenever something can go wrong, it does.  Big series in Oakland... A's sweep.  Big inning with lots of runners in scoring position... pffffft.  It's hard to watch, listen to or read about.  Losing sucks.  Losing like the way the Angels did today really sucks.  It feels like getting punched in the stomach.

And yet...

I'll be at the game tomorrow night.... waiting for Mike Trout to do something great, giving polite applause to Joe Saunders and hoping the Angels kick the snot out of Texas.

As bad as today was; at least I get to look forward to tomorrow.  Beats the heck out of winter when there is no baseball.

Edited by True Grich

• 3 years later...