• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Monsanto Protection Act signed by Obama

I used to have stock with Monsanto, until I read about how morally corrupt they are and sold it off. I lost a good amount with I suppose is karma for me investing in such a terrible company. They are terrible and have politicians in their pockets. If any of the patented soy beans are found in another farmer's land, they sue them. Most of these lawsuits would likely lose, however they spend so much money hiring lawyers that it makes it difficult for sole proprietors to fight, and they bankrupt these farmers or force them into a settlement since it is cheaper. Keep in mind these are often farmers that have fields right next to Monsanto owned farms, where wind can easily push seeds into their fields. Corporate America I guess.

There were two, one was a site about every item in every product....not really pertaining to this, but really insightful. I'll have to ask her later.

The other is the one above I couldn't find that was basically an anti Monsanto site that listed all the ties. Neither of us remembered it the other day, but I'm sure it can easily be found via Google. I believe it was mainly a site used to campaign last November.

• 2 weeks later...

shameful act by our leaders. absolutely shameful.

of course, this is the same group that just repealed the much ballyhooed no insider trading for congress law that was such a big deal a couple of elections ago. here's the link.

http://reason.com/24-7/2013/04/17/congress-changes-insider-trading-rules-f

nice job, everybody.