• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Best I've felt about the team in years

15-25

That was the Angels record after 40 games in 2013 -- 11 games behind Texas with a negative 42 run differential.  2012 saw the Angels sitting at 18-22 after 40 games, 7 games behind Texzas with a negative 9 run differential.  22-18 may not seem like much but it's a world better than were we have been in recent years.  Calhoun. and Hamilton, close to returning.  Alvarez and Bedrosian throwing bullets in AA.   Sean Burnett (still not sure who that guy is), not being dead.

If you're not excited about where this team is and how it could play moving forward, you might consider checking for a pulse.

Song choices for last two seasons could be Bounce or Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris.

2014 = Reload by Sebastian Ingrosso.

IMO the most accurate song describing the 2012-2013 seasons is currently being played in the stadium during the 7th inning.

Edited by ScottLux

Let's hope the team largely stays healthy. We have been very fortunate to not have any health issue with our 7 best SP so far.

SP health will be key, as will the young guys, Richards and Skaggs, staying strong in the 2nd half after they've thrown more innings than ever before.  Still, I'd rather be worrying about that kind of stuff than 'so and so needs to pull their head out of their ass and actually perform'.

I am skeptical only because the last few years have made me so jaded but it is hard not to feel good about this team.  The fact that they have endured injuries and spotty pitching is a great sign.  They have even endured prolonged Trout/Pujols slumps.