• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cats Suck!

Haha HaloMagic I already challenged you to a fight but you didn't man up because you're a big fat pussy.

I was in the gym training with Mr. Miyagi. No way I could ever hope to challenge someone as skilled as you in my previous condition. You're so tough. But I've bulked up now and I'm ready to rumble. Meet me at the Carl's Jr. on Katella at 3pm on Monday. Bring a couple towels for the blood.

P.S. - Just since I know you'll try to find creative ways to chicken out (bawk bawk!) I'll say now that I'm obviously talking about the one next to the stadium. Not the Green Burrito one further down near the Cypress Plaza. So don't even try to say you were there the whole time waiting for me. That one sucks. WTF is a green burrito anyway? Why would I want that?

P.P.S. - Make sure you bring some Skechers, too. After I beat you in the fight I'll give you a chance to win back some of your pride and add a little air to your newly deflated ego by having a foot race. If you beat me I'll never post about how shitty cats are again. But if I beat you you have to stop telling the world about how cool you are since you don't have cable. You better start a PEDs cycle now because the sanity of the world is resting on my shoulders and I'll be running like it. Try to keep up.

P.P.P.S. - It's bring your own cup. I'll let you get one of my 2 for $5 Western Bacon's but I'm not buying a drink. Just fill up your cup at the fountain. It's free.

Edited by HaloMagic

I was in the gym training with Mr. Miyagi. No way I could ever hope to challenge someone as skilled as you in my previous condition. You're so tough. But I've bulked up now and I'm ready to rumble. Meet me at the Carl's Jr. on Katella at 3pm on Monday. Bring a couple towels for the blood.

P.S. - Just since I know you'll try to find creative ways to chicken out (bawk bawk!) I'll say now that I'm obviously talking about the one next to the stadium. Not the Green Burrito one further down near the Cypress Plaza. So don't even try to say you were there the whole time waiting for me. That one sucks. WTF is a green burrito anyway? Why would I want that?

P.P.S. - Make sure you bring some Skechers, too. After I beat you in the fight I'll give you a chance to win back some of your pride and add a little air to your newly deflated ego by having a foot race. If you beat me I'll never post about how shitty cats are again. But if I beat you you have to stop telling the world about how cool you are since you don't have cable. You better start a PEDs cycle now because the sanity of the world is resting on my shoulders and I'll be running like it. Try to keep up.

P.P.P.S. - It's bring your own cup. I'll let you get one of my 2 for $5 Western Bacon's but I'm not buying a drink. Just fill up your cup at the fountain. It's free.

Is anybody going to video tape this?  This could be epic.

I own my own business, tiger. My hours are as I make them. Keep pushing and maybe you'll get there, too. If you need help just let me know. I'll give you some pointers. Here's one for free:

1. Don't think you're cooler than everyone else for not having cable. You're not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

30%

I've owned two dogs that I loved to bits. And honestly I used to hate cats growing up, but it's because I never understood them. But once you get the jist...

Cats are dope. You leave food and water while you go on vacation for 5 days, and they're good. They're litter box trained, they leave you alone to go do their own thing instead of sitting there looking at you expecting attention 24/7. There's minimal neediness, they're clean, quiet, and chill as hell. They hilariously run circles for shoelaces and random objects for hours on end, they find random why the hell are you there spots to sit or nap, and they're agile and quick as hell. Bring them up right, they're thankful and you'll never regret it.

Dogs you gotta ask friends to take care of them when you leave, you walk in the backyard grass and you step on their shit. They're needy as hell, gotta walk them and pick up their dumps, they bark and growl at strangers/friends for no reason, there's hair all over the house, they get into trash, beg for food, slobber, they're stinky. Screw that.