• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

All - Day Parking Around Angels Stadium

Hey guys just signed up to this forum but I have been going to Angels games since I was a toddler. I live in Las Vegas and make it to about four or five games every season in Anaheim. This year on Sunday the 13th I'm hosting a big family reunion with about 35 people that we're planning around the Angels and Ducks game that day. We already have tickets for both games but I'm just worried about parking. Our plan was to do some tailgating early in the morning, go to the Angels game at 12:30 then go to the Ducks game across the street at 5:30.

My question is do you know of any all day parking spots within walking distance of  Angels stadium? I'm worried about being late for the Ducks game if we move our cars from Angel Stadium to Honda Center with all the traffic.  And with so many of us being there we'd like to do a little tailgating before the Angels game and I know Angel Stadium frowns upon that. I'm pretty sure Angels parking wouldn't let us leave our cars there until the end of the Ducks game right? Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

John Hancock building off katella and Howell will provide parking for both angels and ducks game. It's a little bit of a walk but it's ok. Not good for tailgating though. My gf works in the building so we park for free so it's worth the walk.

The Orange County Credit Union has a parking lot on Orangewood.  Pay $7-10 depending on game.  You can drink like a fish since tailgating is allowed.  There's a vendor who makes a variety of hot dogs and pastrami sandwiches.  

This is good to know, thanks!

The Orange County Credit Union has a parking lot on Orangewood.  Pay $7-10 depending on game.  You can drink like a fish since tailgating is allowed.  There's a vendor who makes a variety of hot dogs and pastrami sandwiches.

This sounds good. Do you know if they will let us stay parked there until the end of the Ducks game (around 9pm) or do they want everyone to leave soon after the Angels game is over? Also do you know how early you usually have to show up to get a spot. Seems like it would be a popular place.

Edited by Angel_Brad