• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Around the Horn: M's/Angels

More impressed with Angels or Mariners...

Plaschke "Im thinking this is more bad for the Angels. The mariners have to go home eventually, they won't score that many runs. Angels they lost their top two starters, both got beat. They got 1 hit with RISP in 2 days. They look terrible."

Bomani: "I'm going with the Angels, we can keep talking about all these players and name them all but at some point they got to realize the Sosh era has ended even if he's still on the job"

I know everyone hates ESPN but not being from LA I don't often hear other discuss the Angels. After 2 games the talking heads are already taking notice. We all knew we had to come out to a fast start, now people are changing their view on that since its not happening.

I thought this team looked good during spring and thought the W's would carry over. It's been a real slap in the face to see this team once again come out flat.

Just figured id post a quick recap. This isn't a fire sosh thread.

I said we need to open up 4-2! Still have a chance but it has to start tonight!!!!!

meh. when you have to fill hundreds of hours of sports-related programming  (between all the different ESPN channels), you end up over-analyzing things.  Talking about 2 games of baseball is OK for amateurs on a message board, but pretty lame for paid journalists on a national show, IMO.