• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

you got knocked....

I am trying to figure out in what world the average woman stands any chance against Ray Rice physically.

I think Ronda Rousey would get knocked the **** out by Ray Rice.  He has 80 lbs of muscle on her.

That's not the point. I don't think any chick ever initiates confrontation with a male thinking they are going to kick their ass. The same psychoticness that has them attack in the first place is the same psychoticness that dosen't have them rationalize the situation and what they are getting themselves into.

Granted, I've been in public places where a woman attacks a man and even says that the male won't do anything about it in an almost antagonistic manner and the guy ends up dirt napping the chick after hitting a breaking point of getting slugged and hit.

I am trying to figure out in what world the average woman stands any chance against Ray Rice physically.

I think Ronda Rousey would get knocked the **** out by Ray Rice. He has 80 lbs of muscle on her.

So it IS all about size? I will continue to bring up Pacquiao until I sound like rainman. Dude is 145 pounds and I guarantee he would ruin Rice's face.

So is his woman a trained boxer?

Ronda Rousey is a Judo champion.  She is not a very good stand up boxer.  Her specialty is taking people her weight and throwing them on their back, then wrapping her legs around their chest and breaking their arm.

Again, I fail to see how he couldn't have just restrained her, hit the emergency button in the elevator and then waited for the cops.  Instead he knocked her out.

Bitch had it comin.

But seriously I don't disagree that that was the best option. Hitting someone should always be the worst case scenario. But my point is that it doesn't matter if a man or woman attacks you. If you have to defend yourself then do it. If it was a much smaller man he hit this wouldn't be an issue. But since it was a woman people are freaking out calling him a woman-beater. It's a stupid double standard.