• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And another setback for Madson

If you guys had to pick.....

K-Rod or Wilson?

For the Angels? K-Rod I think, they already have a TJ rehab project and Wilson won't be ready for the beginning either.

For Team X? If they have the arms to cover until Wilson is ready, then him probably

If Arte was OK with signing Wilson, knowing that both he and Madson might not be effective, or even around, until July-August...Man what a pair to have on this team for the next 2 or 3 seasons.

For right now, K-rod would be nice if he would sign for 1 year.

Let Scioscia ride K-rod like a horse until the ASB, and then work Wilson and Madson in for the stretch.

Sign em all!

I'd be fine with bringing K-Rod back as a middle reliever, then just using Frieri as the closer. He's better than anything the Angels have in the minors right now, and would be nice insurance to have in case Jepsen turns back into a turd.

K-Rod is no longer anything resembling a closer.   That time has long since passed.

Frieri can close, though.

It is everything before Frieri that is concerning.

Krod would be a nice piece to have right now, head case and all.

I woud love to have Wilson on board for the stretch, and for next season, but I really don't see Scioscia being able to tolerate his nuttiness for  a week, much less a season or two. I just don't see that being a happy situation for either of them.

I woud love to have Wilson on board for the stretch, and for next season, but I really don't see Scioscia being able to tolerate his nuttiness for  a week, much less a season or two. I just don't see that being a happy situation for either of them.

thats why signing wilson would be awesome! lol