• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And another setback for Madson

Jeff Fletcher ‏@JeffFletcherOCR

#Angels RHP Ryan Madson said he hasn't thrown a bullpen since Thu because of some discomfort. Team has modified his rehab now.

Madson said he's not sure when he'll get on a mound again. He's only thrown 2 bullpens since Feb 1. #Angels

Madson: "I don't get disappointed any more. That's an adolescent approach." #Angels

'I don't get disappointed any more.  That's an adolescent approach.'

That's a douchy thing to say, right?  A millionaire employee who is unable to do his job isn't disappointed?  Someone sounds awfully complacent.

depends...was he wearing sunglasses when he said it? now THAT would be douchy

I guess the guaranteed money isn't huge but it looks like Boras may have worked his magic again....I guess you'd take any help he gives us this year but, if it's only a couple of months, you know Boras has him back on the market and we're likely not engaged....

So we can sorta write Madson off for at least a few months.  Downs is questionable, Jepsen is having some minor issues, New Guy (Burnett) is iffy...wow.  Hope that new pitch Frieri is working on pans out.  We're gonna need it.

How's Brian Wilson's rehab going?  He's been mowing guys down in The Show for me.

According to CBS Sports' Scott Miller, free agent reliever Brian Wilson is "80 to 85 percent" healthy.
Wilson underwent Tommy John reconstructive elbow surgery last April and is still in rehab mode. He has instructed his agent to not start negotiations with teams until he feels like he can pitch in a game. Which means the righty will probably remain unsigned on Opening Day. The Tigers are known to be seeking a closer. Mar 6 - 3:22 PM
Source: CBS Sports

So we can sorta write Madson off for at least a few months.  Downs is questionable, Jepsen is having some minor issues, New Guy (Burnett) is iffy...wow.  Hope that new pitch Frieri is working on pans out.  We're gonna need it.

No to mention Sisk is out too, he might not have made the opening day roster but with our minors offering so little, Sisk's 2.54 AAA ERA would have been nice option to try.

Weeeeeeeee.

Can't wait for the 2002 comparisons to start.

All we need to do is trade Pujols to the Mets, tell him Trout is the real team leader and let him post a tirade about how this team hasn't accomplished **** in over a decade and were good