• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So I'm In Laughlin

nando714

Does anyone in here research s$%t before they post? Last year was the first year since 2003 the Angels did not outperform their Pythagorean expectation. Not to make this an I hate Scioscia or not thread, but if we cut him loose he would last about 10 seconds on the open market...that's how respected he is in the game. Honestly I can't think of anyone available that I would want to replace him, maybe LaRussa, but he has no desire to return to the field, maybe front office.

1 game over the pantherian standings 3 out of the last 4 seasons and 3 games below the other year so that puts him at exactly even over the last four seasons.  Nothing special at all.

I did typo though.  I meant people acknowledge that players can't keep the same ability over 20 years, but they think managers can.

Did you get a bet down? I am looking at an off shore book and its at 15 to 1 Laughlin has a good number. Or like it has been previously mentioned you can wait till after April when the odds will rise with the Agels usual slow start.