• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

America’s Best Beer Bars

Acapulco Inn... Belmont Shore, Long Beach... AI is my home-field.  Have 20 rotating beers on tap, including PBR pints for $2 during "Happy Afternoon."  They have been rotating between local (North of LBC to San Diego) IPA Breweries, and always have the staples (Bud/Coors light- Guiness).  Finally got a kitchen permit, and the food is excellent!

Some of my friends who are there a lot more often than I, instigated a new game called, "Ice."  They will try to trick each other into looking at a hidden bottle of Smirnov Ice... then you have to drink it in your best "Tebow" pose.  I refuse to play, but I do enjoy watching them employ females to hide the nasty brew in their cleavage...

Last week, a member of the LA Kings came-in to show-off an authentic Stanley Cup Ring...

Check em out at AIlongbeach.com or on Facebook (if you do that...) Acapulco-Inn.  See you there!

Oakland has gotten super hipster, it's East Oakland you have to watch out for. The crowd in Oakland now is very Berkeley-ish

Interesting you say that. I have a friend that grew up here in SoCal who, although he's a really nice guy and we got along great, he's always been more concerned with being hip than anybody I've ever known. He was going to move to Long Beach, but said he didn't like "the scene" there, so he elected to move to Oakland instead. After reading your post, it all makes sense now.