• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Great playoffs

PTBNL

After seeing the pitching talent on the Cards and Dodgers, it makes me wonder how we will have any chance next year. 

The pitching talent on the Tigers isn't too shabby either.  I wasn't going to watch much of the playoffs, but I have anyway.  After watching how remarkable the pitchers on these four teams really are I can't see any way the Angels can come up to that level in only a year of two.  It would take another massive infusion of money.

Regardless of whether or not the Angels are playing, these have been great games. Almost no blow outs and teams have been pitching great. I guess we shouldn't have bitched about winning with pitching and defense when we had it.

Nobody complained about it when we won. It was that little thing called the playoffs where we didn't win (usually due to a weak offense) is when the complaining started.

Nobody complained about it when we won. It was that little thing called the playoffs where we didn't win (usually due to a weak offense) is when the complaining started.

So people did complain. 

Note: Fans are always going to complain about something, no matter the fan base, so it is stupid to complain about the complaints.