• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Walking Dead

• 2 months later...

I don't know why I keep tuning in every week. The last two seasons have been some of the worst television I can remember watching.

I watch because of other people..last episode wasn't bad..more of the same stuff...but at least they actually moved somewhere else.

Again, if anyone wants a BETTER Walking Dead...watch one of these

or you can probably play the first episode on steam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another good episode last Sunday. Looks like all are heading towards Terminus. I wonder if the gang that picked up Darryl could have been responsible for wiping out those campers that the Governor saw last season. Also wonder if it is the same gang that moved in the house Rick and Carl were holed up in. Also curious about Beth, and who decided to play mortician to the walkers

Another good episode last Sunday. Looks like all are heading towards Terminus. I wonder if the gang that picked up Darryl could have been responsible for wiping out those campers that the Governor saw last season. Also wonder if it is the same gang that moved in the house Rick and Carl were holed up in. Also curious about Beth, and who decided to play mortician to the walkers

It's definitely the same group that came into the house where Rick, Carl, and Michonne were staying. The leader was the guy on the porch.