• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

Coaches with eye black?...... cute

They did it last year too.  For the black out.

Great win.  I am really worried about the RB spot now.  Jack was great but you could tell he was really gassed at the end of the game.

Malcom Jones got knocked out, I would think his season might be over.  Guy played with a lot of toughness, I hope it turns out to be better than it looked on TV.  Perkins was limping the entire game, another guy that toughed it out.  JJ and Manfro still out with ankles.

Stringfellow carved us up, he was a guy the Bruins were recruiting until around Oct/Nov when they decided they had better options.  I wonder if he wasn't playing with a chip on his shoulder.

That proposal is great, wish it wasn't filmed with such a shit camera.  This team has incredible chemistry.  Mora is f'n amazing.

Jack's performance was jaw dropping.  (At least through the beginning of the 4th quarter when I fell asleep.  I assume it continued though.)   What an athlete!  (Jack ... not me.)

Nate's right though, I could tell he was starting to look gassed at the end of the 3rd.  I can only imagine he looked worse by game's end.  Mora's really going to have to be smart about how he uses the kid. 

Bruins got a commitment from 4* CB John Plattenburg.  Awesome, keep bringing in those DBs!

Also, there were reports that RB Tre Watson, a Cal commit flipped to UCLA last night, but he is denying it.  It is still believed it will happen very soon.

Finally on Torian White, it is kind of weird.  He has not been charged and there is no accusation of rape.  Maybe a witness reported it?  He was UCLA's best tackle before he got injured in the Utah game.  It was the beginning of the end of the OL.  If he sexually assaulted a woman he will never see the field again for UCLA.  I am sure he would be immediately eligible to play in the SEC though.

According to sources, Torian White will not be charged, the DA rejected the case.

Will be interesting to see how UCLA proceeds.  He is injured so they have time to do their own investigating.  I hope they do that before reinstating him.  If there is any truth to what happened he should be kicked out of school.