• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Golden Bears Football

Game day in SLC next weekend for Cal @ Utah

Oh, man. This is the kind of game that I don't know what to expect from us. My hope is that we put it together for four quarters, which we haven't done all year. Even then, this is a big deal with ESPN and all. Utah is ridiculously good and they'll be pumped.

We barely got by WSU at home, though I'm not sure how much home field means to us.

Whatever the case, Cal Football is fun as heck to watch this year.

Here's to an awesome Saturday for Cal.

Go Bears!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Bruce Feldman of CBSSports.com tweeted Thursday night that Petersen withdrew from the USC search because of philosophical differences.

“His vision didn’t mesh with how (Athletic Director) Pat Haden wants things run,” Feldman tweeted.

Ah, the good old days.

Honeymoon is over for Goff.  Yikes...

That wasn't a great first half, for sure.

However, we're only a touchdown behind the #5 ranked team at half and we've turned the ball over 5 times. I guess I'll take it.

Hopefully we come out with some good adjustments and make a go at this.

• 2 weeks later...