• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Golden Bears Football

I notice Rally hasn't commented on how his commie bankrupt school is ****ing the rest of the UC system.

Boo hoo.

That project is ARCHITECTURAL EXCELLENCE!

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/01/prweb12434837.htm

Oh yeah! GO BEARS!

Stop defacing my beautiful thread with your dirty lies.

Edited by RallyMo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You bankrupt commie ****s shouldn't be allowed to play until you pay off that stadium. :P

Sounds like you guys are going to land 3* WR Carlos Strickland. Bruins were leading for him up until the Newsome commitment. They are very similar so it makes sense.

Nice! After Likens left (ugh, he was really good) to be OC at Kansas, they bumped one of our graduate coaches up to WR coach and he's supposed to be a dynamo as a recruiter. Good to see he's at it.

They are must not have updated the online database yet.

It shows Newsome as being 193rd overall and 26th WR while rating Strickland at 101 and 14 as best I can tell.

Either way, getting Strickland would be huge for us as we'll likely lose most of our receivers after this year.

Well, the offense was an area of need. No reason to fortify that stout defense.

See above.

I'm pretty sure that they recruited as well as possible given the state of the program. Having a Rivals Top 30 class after the last few years is pretty amazing, especially when you look at programs that they allegedly out recruited this year.

Furthermore, they are now dealing with very strict academic standards given the new campus academic requirements that will be implemented over the course of the next few years.

From a related article:

"50 to 62 percent of current football players were admitted with GPAs below 3.0. That’s in contrast to head coach Sonny Dykes’ most recent recruiting class, 77 percent of whom had GPAs of 3.0 or higher."

Yeah that is the problem UCLA is facing too.  See: Cassius Peat, TJ Simmons, LJ Reed, and Zach Whitley.  Good for the university, tough on the coaching staff and football team.

Still, Cal and UCLA are two top public universities in the world, I think it is good that they preserve that even on the athletic side.

Yeah that is the problem UCLA is facing too.  See: Cassius Peat, TJ Simmons, LJ Reed, and Zach Whitley.  Good for the university, tough on the coaching staff and football team.

Still, Cal and UCLA are two top public universities in the world, I think it is good that they preserve that even on the athletic side.

couldn't agree more

I honestly think it will lead to better football, as long as they're coached well. I truly believe that with momentum, they could steal a lot of Stanford's thunder. The facilities at Cal are truly wonderful, but when they finally went online, the football program itself was a flaming bag of poo falling into the pits of hell.

• 3 weeks later...